Commercial Water Removal and Damage Restoration
Even in Arizona, water damage is common in homes and offices.
It’s actually the fastest growing type of claim on homeowners insurance, according to the American Insurance Association.
Let us assist with all of your water damage restoration needs!
Causes of Water Damage
- Leaking pipes
- Frozen/burst pipes
- Broken water heater
- Drain backups
- Leaky roof
- Sump pump or sewer backup
- Natural disasters
Some of the greatest damage from water can occur with a slow-growing problem, such as a crack in a plumbing line, because it sets the stage for other problems, such as mold. No matter what the cause, drying out and cleaning up water quickly is crucial for your health and safety.
Types of Damage
- Structure (framing, drywall, flooring, cabinets)
- Personal belongings (clothing, furniture, valuables)
- Sewer backup
- Standing water
When it’s possible, turn off the water at its source or call us for help. Begin mopping up water to reduce its flow and damage until we arrive. The exception to this is a sewage backup, which needs to be left to us, since this water is highly contaminated. With water damage, the moisture you can’t see causes the greatest problems.
What We Do
- Use moisture detection equipment, including thermal imaging, to explore the extent and type of damage
- Report what can be restored and what must be replaced
- Remove excess water with specialty drying equipment
- Disinfect affected areas
- Deodorize affected areas
- Replace building materials, when appropriate
With water damage, time is not on your side. Found locally right here in Arizona, our trained and certified technicians are ready to respond as soon as you are in need of water damage restoration.
Call us for an immediate water damage emergency response in Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert and the surrounding area: 480.309.2524.