Commercial Mold Damage Removal and Restoration
As nature’s decomposer, mold is naturally present indoors and outdoors.
It exists in every season and in all climate types. Indoors, mold grows and feeds off of moisture and its “food supply” of organic materials—which is just about anything in your home or office.
Causes of Mold
- Untreated water damage
- Hidden moisture trapped in building materials (roofs, insulation, building foundation, walls, ceilings, windows)
- Items which have been wet for an extended period of time (rugs, floor coverings)
- Excessive humidity in the air
- Roof leaks
Wherever there’s moisture, there’s an opportunity for mold. Though we expect it outdoors, when it’s indoors, it can cause more than just structural damage. People with allergies and asthma, and those with weaker immune systems are especially at risk for developing mold-related health problems.
Types of Commercial Mold Damage
- Structural (building frames, drywall, floors, ceilings, insulation)
- Personal belongings (clothing, furniture, valuables)
- Potential health problems (allergies, asthma, severe respiratory problems)
Mold can grow where the eye can’t see. Improper mold removal can cause the spreading of mold spores, making your mold problem worse. Safe mold removal requires an expert team that solves the problem at its source.
What We Do
- Assess the location, source, and extent of the mold
- Report what can be restored and what must be replaced
- Create an airtight seal of the affected area to contain the mold
- Remediate all visible mold from the affected area
- Remove mold spores from building with HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) air filters
- Trap and remove mold with a HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) vacuum
- Remove affected building materials
- Use third-party testing to be sure all mold has been safely removed (known as “clearance testing”)
- Use chemical sealants on the restored area to prevent mold regrowth
- Insure that the moisture problem has been resolved to prevent recontamination
- Replace building materials, when appropriate
If you see or smell mold and suspect mold damage, call us today: 480.309.2524.
Proudly serving Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, and the surrounding area.