Commercial Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
Commercial fire damage is devastating and can also be deadly.
The National Fire Protection Association reports that fires in office property accounted for over 3,000 fire department calls in the past five years and averaged over $4 billion in property damage each year.
Causes of Commercial Fires
- Cooking equipment
- Electrical or lighting equipment
As fires burn, their structural damage reaches far beyond what the eye can see. As fire and smoke spread, they consume synthetic building materials and release toxic chemicals and gases.
Types of Commercial Fire Damage
- Burnt structure (framing, drywall, flooring, cabinets)
- Office assets (equipment, furniture)
- Soot, especially from furnaces
- Smoke, which can be wet or dry, depending on the fire temperature
- Odor from smoke and toxic chemicals
- Water damage
- Mold damage (left untreated, wet building materials can begin growing mold in 24-48 hours)
After the fire, call us right away to begin the restoration process. We’ll secure your business location, assess the damage, and begin working with you and your insurance company to bring your property back to its pre-fire condition—or better.
What We Do
- Secure your business site
- Protect any areas unaffected by the fire
- Explore and report the full extent and type of damage
- Take an inventory of damaged items
- Determine what can be restored and what must be replaced
- Decide on the best cleaning and restoration methods
- Detect, neutralize, and remove toxic gases and chemicals
- Replace building materials, when appropriate
- Work with you to get your business location back to pre-fire condition or better as quickly as possible
Call us 24/7 for an immediate fire damage emergency response in Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, and the surrounding area: 480.309.2524.