Commercial Fire Damage Restoration & Repair
Commercial fire damage is devastating and can also be deadly. The National Fire Protection Association reports that fires in office property accounted for over 3,000 fire department calls in the past five years and averaged over $4 billion in property damage each year.
CAUSES OF COMMERCIAL FIRES
- Cooking equipment
- Electrical or lighting equipment
TYPES OF COMMERCIAL FIRE DAMAGE
- Burnt structure (framing, drywall, flooring, cabinets)
- Office assets (equipment, furniture)
- Soot, especially from furnaces
- Smoke, which can be wet or dry, depending on the fire temperature
- Odor from smoke and toxic chemicals
- Water damage
- Mold damage (left untreated, wet building materials can begin growing mold in 24-48 hours)
What We do
Call us 24/7 for an immediate fire damage emergency response in Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, and the surrounding area: 480.309.2524.