Residential Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
Fires are devastating and can also be deadly.
Recent statistics by the National Fire Protection Association report that structural fires account for well over 30% of all reported fires and cause over $7 billion in property damage each year.
Causes of Residential Fires
- Cooking equipment
- Heating equipment
- Electrical or lighting equipment
- Clothes dryer or washer
As fires burn, their structural damage reaches far beyond what the eye can see. As fire and smoke spread, they consume synthetic building materials and release toxic chemicals and gases.
Types of Damage
- Burnt structure (framing, drywall, flooring, cabinets)
- Personal goods (clothing, furniture, valuables)
- Soot, especially from furnaces
- Smoke, which can be wet or dry, depending on the fire temperature
- Odor from smoke and toxic chemicals
- Water damage
- Mold damage (left untreated, wet building materials can begin growing mold in 24-48 hours)
After the fire, call us right away to begin the restoration process. We’ll secure your home, assess the damage, and begin working with you and your insurance company to bring your property back to its pre-fire condition—or better.
What We Do
- Secure your home
- Protect any areas unaffected by the fire
- Explore and report the full extent and type of damage
- Take an inventory of damaged items
- Determine what can be restored and what must be replaced
- Decide on the best cleaning and restoration methods
- Detect, neutralize, and remove toxic gases and chemicals
- Replace building materials, when appropriate
- Work with you to get your home back to pre-fire condition or better
Call us 24/7 for an immediate fire damage emergency response in Phoenix, Mesa, Gilbert, and the surrounding area: 480.309.2524.