CALL US 24/7 FOR AN IMMEDIATE EMERGENCY RESPONSE IN PHOENIX, MESA, GILBERT, OR THE SURROUNDING AREA: 480.309.2524.
We’ll arrive at your home or business in 60-90 minutes, ready to work, ready to restore, and ready to reassure.
Taking these emergency steps after you call us will make your restoration safer and easier.
- After the fire department has contained the fire, call us next.
- Don’t enter the building to clean up or look at the damage.
- You could be injured because the building may be unsafe.
- You could create additional damage by walking through the building or moving items.
- Make a list of items that you know are damaged.
- Shut off the water source, if possible.
- Home: Standard exterior faucet, located in the front of the house.
- Commercial building: Call us for assistance.
- Move items that may get wet to dry areas.
- Move items that can transfer color (rugs, draperies, bedding) from carpets/floors.
- Mop up excess water (except in cases of sewer backup—leave that to us).
- Don’t use any appliances or electronics.
- Don’t vacuum up water due to electrocution risk.