Our homes are our most significant asset. When any part of a home gets destroyed, it damages our sense of security.
We want to feel back to normal as soon as possible. It’s a time of high anxiety and stress. It’s also a time when people can easily be taken advantage of when they don’t have an honest guide through their restoration project.
Let Rocky Mountain Restoration take the pain out of the process. We pride ourselves on doing exactly what we say we’ll do. With us, there won’t be any surprises.
Our experienced team of clean-cut, caring professionals will:
- Attend to items that need immediate attention (e.g. electronics, artwork)
- Complete a site assessment and provide an action plan
- Assist you with making a claim to your insurance company
- Start the restoration work right away
- Communicate frequently with you during the entire process
PHASES OF RESTORATION
Emergency Service – We respond to your call and arrive at your home in 60-90 minutes. We get to work as soon as we arrive to keep you safe while we assess the damage and begin restoration.
Walkthrough — We make sure all of the work is completed to standard.